Pages

Saturday, January 22, 2005

Old Friends

Another new blog from an old friend! Lu and I worked together at my first Bank a long time ago. We worked in downtown Portland, in a huge banking center run by a bunch of kids. I was actually just talking about those days with another friend last weekend. We were all in our early 20's and felt like we had the world on a string. It was one of the most fun times I've had. Lu and I both lived in NW Portland, which is a really great area, and we would occasionally meet up at night and go jogging all over NW and downtown. At least once I locked myself out of my apartment and walked the 10 or so blocks to her place in slippers or something and slept on her couch.

Two great things about Lu are that she is super philosophical and she expresses herself in a really genuine way. She's a great person to talk things through with, and you can basically never offend her. You can say anything to her. She'd been away for a while and we hooked up right before I moved, I think, and we've been in touch ever since. Check out her blog -- I hope she keeps it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment