Pages

Monday, February 28, 2005

A True Story

You're not going to believe what happened today. No, I mean it, you're not. Well, it started last Friday night. I was doing some grocery shopping and I ran into a friend in the produce section. I hadn't seen her for a while, so we spent a few minutes catching up and then made lunch plans for today. So today at 11:30, she met me at the Bank and we took my car out to this little foreign place. We spent about an hour and a half talking and eating, and I brought a few pictures from my vacations last year to show her, so we looked through those, too. After lunch we were going to stop by the mall, but I had a lot to do, so I decided that I needed to get back to work.

I swear to God, I'm not kidding. Can you believe that? Aren't I normal? Don't I just live a totally normal life? WELL? DON'T I?

No comments:

Post a Comment