Pages

Friday, December 3, 2010

Decking Halls

It's been such a hard week, but I'm on a four-day weekend right now. I'm relieved to have the break, but my mind is racing every minute about the homework left to do in the next two weeks. It's ugly.

Huntington Beach is here for 3 days and yesterday we celebrated his birthday. It's been really nice to spend time with him again. He helped me get a Christmas tree (we went outside of my snooty neighborhood and saved over $40 -- can I get an awwww yeah!) and he put the bloody thing in the stand, which means it's the very first time I've had my tree straight and not leaning against a window or something! It looks beautiful. We put the lights on and then decorated it with ornaments, and then had birthday apple pie and ice cream. It was a really nice evening.

HB has homework of his own to do, so we're going to dig in today and be studious. I have so much to get done. Please cross fingers.

So, anyway, what do we do with snorers? Just kill them and hide the bodies? Jeeeeeesus.

5 comments:

  1. Buy him some breathe right strips. They have greatly diminished Mr. D's snoring.

    We're getting our very first tree together today. Wish us luck!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately the pillow-over-the-face-trick usually leads to burying the evidence. Sometimes a gentle nudge can work wonders.

    Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a snorer ... :(

    Pretty tree!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't even talk about homework. My finals are Tuesday. UGH.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My snorer sleeps on the sofa. Problem solved.

    ReplyDelete