Pages

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Cluster

My move into the new condo is less than two weeks away, and it feels so messed up. I've been fighting with my contact at the sales office about my closing date - they've moved it a million times - and that's not even a big deal compared to all the other crap they're pulling. I don't know exactly why, but I've reached the end of my rope with it. The whole thing. All of the bullshit has taken away the excitement, and I feel very edgy. My apartment is in boxes, I'm sleeping about 2 hours a night, I don't want to see another living soul, and I feel about one second from losing my shit at all times. I'm truly a joy to be around right now - you can imagine.

This is one of my favorite songs from Doomtree emcee P.O.S. He says, "I don't want to think about it, I just want to get down." (Sorry, gentle kittens. I don't access the Internets at work, so I never think about this kind of thing. Lyrics, and therefore maybe the vid, are NSFW.)



Me, too, P.O.S. Me, too.

3 comments:

  1. You know what sucks? Having bullshit suck the joy out of a joyful situation. I hate that! And I hate that it's happening to you. Moving is a huge stress so it makes sense you're at your wits end. Stupid people making it harder is not ok. Can I punch anyone for you?

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want you to know that between you and my niece, I am now full on in love with Doomtree.
    I also agree with Jonesy. But if you need someone punched, you really should call me first. I have more experience.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are both awesome. Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete