Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Why Today Sucked

  • I had to fight with several Japanese people at my insurance company to avoid being scammed; I won, which just proves it was a scam to begin with
  • I tried to leave work tonight at 7:15 and got called by someone looking for help which delayed me until past 8:30
  • No mail
  • CoCo's put meat in my curry
  • I worked hard all day and really only caught up on my expense reports
  • 124 urgent e-mails
  • The a/c got cut off or some damn thing; why is it so hot in here?
  • Sleep deprivation
  • Please do not get me started on systems people
  • Too many Red Vines
  • Left eye twitch
  • I can't stop worrying
  • Four more TDY trips coming up next month
  • One word: ATM installations

Thanks. I feel better now.

No comments:

Post a Comment