Pages

Monday, June 13, 2005

Sayonara!

I'm going to bring the lights down on (the blog) for now. I'm facing a lot of career decisions and I'm so busy with my TDYs that I just don't have much that I can post about right now. The decision-making process is proving to be more difficult than I anticipated, and I can't work any of that stuff out online. Plus, I have to say that I hear even less from family and friends than I did before my blog, which has been one of the few down sides. I'm ready for some more personal interaction. If I take any fabulous trips (I'm looking into a cool Xian/Tibet thing), I'll come back on and post some pictures, and if I end up missing it too much, I'll start writing again. I'm still addicted to the blogs on my favorites list, so I hope all of my friends will keep posting.

Thanks for reading and keeping me company all the way over here in Japan!

No comments:

Post a Comment