Pages

Wednesday, October 5, 2005

Tagged!

I found a new (to me) great blog to lurk around. It's smart and funny, and while it's geared towards moms, even us non-moms can enjoy it. I recommend the "Ones *we* think are funny" to start.

Krisco from Crib Ceiling tagged me for the following:

Fun with your archives. The rules:
1. Go into your archive
2. Find your 23rd post
3. Find the fifth sentence (closest to)
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog with these instructions
5. Tag five other people to do the same.

So the 5th sentence of my 23rd post was . . . "The cleaning ladies don't really clean that much." God, I'm such a snob. Wah, I get to live in Japan and my cleaning ladies don't really clean that much. How funny. I hate to say it, but this is very me. And I double hate to say it, but damn it, they don't clean that much!

This was a great meme. (Ok, I don't know what a meme really is, or how I'm supposed to pronounce that, but I do think this was one.) Thanks, Krisco! The only kitty-poos I can think to tag are Shoo Shoo, Little Star, Aimless (Krisco, you gotta check out Aimless), and Knows It All. Go for it, girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment