Pages

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Tagged!

I love being tagged for memes. I've been so out of touch with the blog world lately that I feel a bit guilty, but I'm planning on plugging back in soon. So here's a quick meme, and thanks to Crib Ceiling, who has such a great looking new template up, for the tag!

Five things in my closet:

  • cute pink suede flip flops
  • dirty laundry basket
  • books
  • a Target t-shirt I like in eight different colors
  • a box of Japanese keepsakes

Five things in my (sister's) fridge:

  • chocolate milk
  • Italian salad dressing
  • blueberries for cereal each morning
  • fish (ew)
  • a million pounds of cheese

Five things in my car:

  • Curel lotion
  • nothing else, really! I'm a bit of a clean freak.

Five things in my purse:

  • Japanese lip balm
  • lip balm from Jamba Juice in Hawaii (pineapple-coconut, yum!)
  • my passport (never know when you'll be in the mood to leave the country)
  • my military ID so I can soak up the benefits until it expires next year
  • my very boring, nerdy, basic, dumb US cell phone

I tag: Rainy, Shoo Shoo, Knows It All, Little Star

No comments:

Post a Comment