And . . . better late than never, I got tagged! I love being tagged! I let this go too long, but I have good excuses, which I won't bore you with. So thanks to Matterdays for thinking of me, and here's the meme:
The rules are:
* Write a post and add a link back to the person who tagged you.
* List down 5 reasons why you blog about the things you blog on your blog.
* Choose your 5 tag ‘victims’ and tag them nicely :)
* Write a comment on their blog letting them know that you tagged them.
Five reasons why I blog about the things on my blog:
- I've always enjoyed writing; I've kept a journal since first grade
- I'm a pretty private person and blogging forces me out of my comfort zone a little
- I like keeping in touch with the people I've met through blogging - meeting and connecting with such cool people has been a great surprise
- I love to read back to see what I was up to a few years ago; it helps me to know I wasn't miserable the entire time I lived in Japan
- It's not work. It's something totally different from what I do each day at the office.