I did get tagged by Glenn the Great last week (God, I adore Glenn), so now I'm going to try to dig up seven facts that you people don't know about me.
- I like being tagged. It feels like taking your tray into the cafeteria for lunch and someone yelling, "Hey, come sit by us!"
- When something cracks me up, I often say, "That's so funny" without laughing or smiling. It bugs even me. I can't stop.
- I'm reading The Kite Runner. STOP! Don't spoil it for me! God, everywhere I go with this book perfect strangers are dying to ruin my life by spoiling it for me.
- Maybe I can see Matter and Sizzle next month when I visit my nephew in Seattle . . .
- It's my friend Shoo Shoo's birthday today (she never posts here). We went to Bible College together, and we used to scare the crap out of each other by hiding and jumping out from around a corner when the other person was coming out of the dorm bathroom late at night. Good times.
- I signed up on Twitter this week because, goddammit, the next time I get kidnapped in Egypt, it's going to help me get released. (Honestly. That's why I signed up.) I also signed back up on 43 things, just hoping to do even one. And I plagiarized the hell out of Sizzle in the meantime. (I meant to tell you first, Sizz. Sorry.)
- I won! I won, I won, I won!