Pages

Friday, July 4, 2008

A Song That They Sing When They Take to the Highway

If there's a better feeling than waking up the first morning of a three-day weekend, finding great weather, and knowing you have fun plans, I don't know what it is.

I scored a last-minute ticket to the James Taylor concert at Tanglewood, so I'm off. On the way to the Berkshires (here), I'm going to stop here and buy clothes for this little guy, and tomorrow morning before leaving Lenox, I'm definitely going to eat here again.

I saw JT at Tanglewood last year, and two years ago I spent the 4th of July at the most beautiful place on earth. Good times!

I hope everyone has a nice 4th!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! so jealous, I'd LOVE to see James Taylor. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems like you have a pretty awesome track record with the 4th of July! ;-) I saw JT (which I had to make sure you didn't mean Justin Timberlake- ha) many years ago. Have a fantastic time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love this post. To take a road trip, with a real destination, in beautiful summer weather - I'm very jealous. I can't wait to hear how it was.

    ReplyDelete