Pages

Monday, November 10, 2008

Day Off

  • Today I had my snow tires put on my car.  I'm ready. 
  • Guilty pleasure: Is there a better show on television than Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders? 
  • In my front door today I found a pamphlet called, "Be Careful of Protestant Teachings." It's from the Catholics. Is there no one more urgent to go after than the Protestants? At least they're in church or whatever. I'll never get it. There are seven chapters in the booklet, and number two is named Eternal Burning Torment. God, that makes me laugh. Looks like a page-turner, kids.
  • What's better than a three-day weekend? A four-day weekend. I'm getting sick, so I've just been laying on the couch in my pjs, but it still beats the shit out of being at work.

1 comment:

  1. Favorite song EVAH: "Jesus loves me, but he can't stand you" by the Lounge Lizards. Google it! You'll die laughing. Perhaps we could make up that song as a pamphlet and pass it out? It'll be from the church of God is a Pissed off Big Sweaty Ball Sack in the Sky (which is what I think the title of my first book will be post Seminary, 'cept it'll be a God is NOT...).

    ReplyDelete