Pages

Monday, November 3, 2008

One Day More

I'm 3 days into NaBloPoMo and I'm about out of ideas.  This is going to hurt you more than it hurts me.  

My sister and BIL are going to pick me up at 10 minutes to 6:00 tomorrow morning and we're going to go kick ass at the polling station.  I'm going to bring my camera, but I brought it earlier this year when I cast my vote for Hillary and I chickened out before taking a photo of my vote. Those booths are small and there are lots of 800 year old volunteers standing around waiting to usher you out of the booths quickly.  

Tomorrow is going to be huge.  I've been trying to distract myself so I don't completely freak over the possibility of the Republicans stealing this election, too.  Think of how long we've all been waiting for the end of the Bush Administration.  Waiting, counting down the years.  It's almost here.  

Have I mentioned that I already booked my ticket so I can be in Washington for the inauguration?  I have.

3 comments:

  1. I hope that this smile is still on my face tomorrow night. I think it will be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have? Damn, why didn't I do that!?

    I am so damn nervous right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're going to McCain's inauguration?!

    (I kid, I kid)

    ReplyDelete