(So I'm clearly going through my old drafts of posts I started but didn't finish or publish because they were crap and nothing came of them. And now I'm publishing them. You can thank me later.)
Favorite thing: MacBook, I love you.
Favorite song: Crash This Train (Acoustic) - Joshua James or You've Got Growing Up To Do (feat. Patty Griffin) - Joshua Radin or Keep the Car Running - Arcade Fire
Favorite evening: handing out Halloween candy with my sister
Favorite time: we had an actual autumn this year
Favorite meal: Teddy's Bigger Burgers on Oahu, slight breeze, warm sun, tan skin, dry bathing suit, friend sitting across from me
Favorite accomplishment: Dale Car.negie class
Most fun: MIKA concerts in Philly & NYC
Favorite sound: cutest nephew in his Halloween costume saying RAWR!
Most relaxed: outdoor James Taylor concert at Tanglewood on July 4th, Yo-Yo Ma playing on "Sweet Baby James"
Most thankful: having my gallbladder attack while living in the States and not on a military base in Japan
Best book: My Favourite Wife by Tony Parsons
Favorite Twitter: Dooce, "Headed to Labor Day lunch with my Republican family. Told Jon I would fucking deck him if he so much as whispered the word Palin."
- Caveat Emptor, Nov. 5th, "One for the Fools" or
- Joe.My.God., Nov. 4th, "I'm Godless and I Approve This Message" or
- LifeSerial, Aug. 22nd, "Missed Connection" (the post has been deleted, but Matthew gave me permission to post the text below; seriously - he is so awesome)
- Mom-o-Matic, Nov. 6th, "Feeling Poorly" or
- NoFo, Dec. 17th, "This is Going to Freak Your Shit OUT" or
- Blogography, Nov. 19th, "Replacement" or
- Mishaps, Mayhem and Merriment, every single post not having to do with March Madness (is that okay to say?)
Dear Very Attractive Man, With Beard, Reading 'Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close' Outside Peet's Coffee On Sunset Boulevard This Morning,
That is a very good book.
The Semi-Attractive Geek You Didn't Even Look At As He Walked By Fondling You With His Eyes