Pages

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Sick

It's my fifth day laying in bed or on the couch in my PJs, sick as a dog. I think almost everything has cleared up now except a sinus infection. My little nose is so red and tender, it hurts to make facial expressions. It's probably time to go to the doctor's, but we don't go to the doctor's here, we go to the Lieutenant's. That sucks. I have a good Lieutenant, but it still sucks. I have a meeting tomorrow with a Commander, a Major and several other dudes, so I think I'm going to try to drag myself to work and then I'll go see the Lt. afterwards.

I've been wanting to post some of my pictures from my recent trip to Seoul. I had such a great time! I actually missed Big Apple Boy in Korea by just a few days, and he's been posting pictures from his trip as well. He has some really interesting commentary on Korean culture as it compares to US culture. And more importantly, the cutest pictures of kids that I've ever seen. You'll wanna eat these kid up, they're so cute.

More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment