Pages

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Pretty Please With Ambien on Top

I just returned from four days in Tokyo and I have the most heinous case of insomnia (complete with hallucinations). I went for a work conference and we were pretty busy, so I didn't get a chance to explore around one of my favorite cities. I did get a chance to:
  • Sit in a bar with a few of my favorite coworkers and listen to 80's music
  • Go bowling for the first time since a 5th grade slumber party - I got two slashes and one X, whatever that means
  • Do a little public speaking (ARGH! PHOBIA ALERT!)
  • Make some job decisions

More on that last one soon, but right now I'm just hoping the sleep gods will finally grant me eight solid hours. Or anything more than the 1 1/2 I've had for the past three nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment