I've seen this meme going around. It's long but I thought it would be good filler:
1. The phone rings. Who do you want it to be? the bank offering me a great job
2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart? yes! i need all the good karma i can get.
3. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener? with new people, definitely a listener. with friends, maybe equal parts both or a talker. i like to ask questions.
4. If abandoned alone in the wilderness, would you survive? not for five minutes. come help me, yul!
5. Do you like to ride horses? i've done this once and hated it. i'm very tall so it feels like too far to fall. ditto with elephants.
6. Did you ever go to camp as a kid? i'm still trying to suppress the bad memories.
7. What was your favorite board game as a kid? maybe monopoly or sorry.
8. If a sexy person was pursuing you, but you knew he/she was taken what would you do? i would move on and always wonder . . . unless it was, say, reichen lehmkuhl. then all bets are off.
9. Are you judgemental? more than i'd like to be. sometimes i'm able to ease up.
10. Would you date someone with different religious beliefs? definitely, if they weren't nutty about their own beliefs.
11. Are you continuing your education? i'm always learning, i love it!
12. Do you know how to shoot a gun? a marshmallow gun.
13. If your house was on fire, what's the first thing you'd grab? my japanese pottery or my memory sticks (music, pictures, journals)
14. How often do you read books? every night when i get into bed
15. Do you think more about the past, present or future? i think about all three, all the time, relentlessly. help.
16. What is your favorite children's book? goodnight moon maybe
17. How tall are you? 5' 11 1/2"
18. Where is your ideal house located? maybe in kailua beach, hawaii, or maybe japan
19. Last person you talked to? my sister
20. When was the last time you were at Olive Garden? in college?
21. What are the keys on your keychain for? my house, mailbox, car and my sister's house
22. What did you do last night? still moving in, so started to put up curtains, got new silverware, put up a coat rack by the back door, talked with friends from HI and CA
23. Where is your current pain at? my left shoulder blade and the left side of my neck. thanks for reminding me.
24. Do you like mustard? yes! but i don't eat it straight from the bottle like our cousins used to do
25. Do you like your Mom and Dad? i love my mom
26. How long does it take you in the shower? fifteen minutes, but i prefer the hour-power-shower complete with music and a cold beer
27. What movie do you want to see right now? broken heart's club (again)
28. Do you put lotion on your dog or cats? no, but pepper needs a breath mint. meow.
29. What will you do for New Year's? movie night
30. Do you think The Grudge was scary? never saw it, but i do like to be scared
31. Do you own a camera phone? yes but i don't really know how that part works
32. What's the first letter of your middle name? d
33. Who did you vote for on American Idol? i've never voted for tv show stuff
34. How many hours of sleep do you get at night? i need nine but i get about six lately!
35. Do you like Care Bears? huh?
36. Do you know how to play poker? maybe a little, but i prefer hearts! watch out!
37. Do you wear your seat belt? almost 100% of the time. i used to take it off before going through the base gate as a tiny rebellion against the base rules. i've never really liked being told what to do.
38. What do you sleep in? pjs
39. Anything big ever happen in your hometown? gosh, not in the one i grew up in
40. Is your tongue pierced? ew.
41. Who is the funniest person you know? hmm . . . maybe my hawaii friend
42. Do you like funny or serious people better? both - for different moods
43. Did you eat a cookie today? no, but i did yesterday and the day before and the day before . . . the holidays are hard.
44. Do you use cuss words in other languages? no, i swear in english. i do say the japanese equivalent to "you've gotta be kidding me" to myself sometimes.
45. Do you steal or pay for your music downloads? pay
46. When was the last time you said "I love you" and meant it? on the phone with my mom and auntie yesterday. and i always mean it!
47. Is your cell phone usually on Vibrate or ring? ring, but i set it to manner mode almost always when i'm in public
48. Do you need a boyfriend/girlfriend? yes, please