Pages

Saturday, February 3, 2007

"It May Not Be So Appropriate To Call Them Machines"

Thanks to An Englishman in Osaka for posting this story that made me choke mid-power bar and start twitching. What response is there? Gawd, I was just looking through my old Japan archives this morning and remembering the love/hate part of my relationship with Japan. This type of thing falls under the "hate" category, in case it's not clear. I don't even know what to say. Women, American and Japanese, are socialized in such crazy ways (don't even get me started about how men are socialized, you poor kids, I don't know how you do it), all we need is a government official asking us pop out some rugrats as a public service. This goes way beyond WTF. I'm afraid if I got started on this, I'd never stop . . .

1 comment: