- This morning I had macaroni and cheese and an ice cream sundae for breakfast. I was going to have a beer with it, but it was 9:30 in the morning and that didn't seem right.
- I had a dream last week that Joe. My. God. was a waitress (you heard me) in the Laverne and Shirley skit seen here. I was a customer at the diner.
- Last night I had dinner at my sister's house. While making a chicken marinade, my BIL spilled vinegar all over the counter/cabinets/floor. Later we were hanging out talking when her dog randomly squatted and peed on the kitchen floor. The rest of the night we made every possible "piss and vinegar" joke you can imagine, and laughed ourselves into a goddamn frenzy.
- Tomorrow is my first day at work! I didn't think I was nervous, but I looked in the mirror a half-hour ago and I have a rash all over the left side of my face.
- I am very naive and got suckered by at least
fourfive (thanks, Brando) April Fool's Day jokes today. It happens to me every year. Google's joke rocked. Take advantage of my trust, people, that's cool.
- I keep forgetting to tell you peeps that while visiting Central Washington a few weeks ago I had an emergency dentist appointment. The guy worked on me and then said he wasn't going to charge me. When I asked why he said, "Just - God bless you. God bless you." I'm a wreck, aren't I? Also, the neighbors across the street from my parents have a five foot neon cross in their front yard.
- Mika's new album is on constant repeat lately. Just try to not dance while listening to it.
- I keep going back here to the 03/22 post to see a picture with a caption that made my day. And don't miss the comment on that post that contains a picture I never would have guessed.
- I've been feeling a little sentimental lately about all you peeps that I've met through blogging and how you've been so supportive and kind through my horrible job search. I love your cute little comments and sweet e-mails. Unfortunately, now that I have a special parking space, I'm too good for every last one of you.
Sunday, April 1, 2007
Get It? Piss and Vinegar?
Just a few snippets from me today: