- housewives in any county. I'm done with the bitching, the fake hair, the fake nails, the fake boobs.
- vacations during November and December. My own productivity in the past week has made me ill. There is nothing more to clean, sort, donate, prepare or address. It's sickening.
- news stories about that employee who was trampled to death at Wal-Mart on Friday. I can't take it, it's too sad, too absurd. It happened for no reason and it's terrible.
- the Sundance channel. I don't get your arty, subtitled movies. Where's Casino Royale?
- rain. It's DECEMBER, Upstate. It's supposed to be snowing until I want to gouge my eyes out.
- Kenny Chesney. Are you still here? Go away.
- dieting with boys. I think boys are secretly robots without emotions. My friend that I'm dieting with, who started a week after I did, looks like a totally different person and has probably met his goal weight by now. Meanwhile, I'm eating chocolate and potato chips. No, really, right now I am eating chocolate and potato chips!
- movies that don't get released here. I was so looking forward to last week so I could see Milk. It's getting awesome reviews, but no movie for me.
- NaBloPoMo! It's the last day of the month! I'm glad I did it this year and I've enjoyed the challenge of finding something to post every day. Now I'm outtie.
Sunday, November 30, 2008
I'm done with: