Pages

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Turkey Day

Happy Thanksgiving, peeps. I had a nice day going out for a yummy meal with my sister and BIL, and watching the Jon & Kate Plus 8 marathon. I got a little cleaning accomplished and just enjoyed being cozy in my little house. 

I'm really grateful to be in the US this year; holidays with the family are still special more than two years back from Japan. I remember holidays overseas when I would have given anything to spend a little time with my family. I'm thankful for my health and for my friends, including my regular blog peeps. I've been hearing from folks all day. I love it when my phone rings with a familiar number. I'm so glad to have time off this holiday week for the first time in fifteen years of banking. It feels great to have time to step back and relax. 

I hope everyone had a good day!

1 comment: