Pages

Thursday, May 12, 2005

Homeward Bound

It's my final night TDY and I'm anxious to go home. Last night I couldn't sleep and I sat in bed thinking of 1,000 topics I could write about today. Now I'm drawing a blank.

The group here gave me a thank you card tonight. The messages are so cute. (Shameless self-promotion alert:) One person wrote, "Thank you so much for helping me with all my questions. You are really good at what you do." Another person wrote, "You truly are the world's greatest Regional Manager." Finally, my favorite, "Thank you for making us feel important." I just love these kids. They've been very appreciative of my help and quite affectionate. I've tried to tell them to reserve their judgments until they know me better, (I can be a bit of a bitch to work for), but they've really shown me kindness. I'm lucky, aren't I?

I sure appreciate all of the frequent posting that my friends are doing lately (check out the great blogs in the sidebar). It's great to be able to stay plugged in from so far away.

TGIF!

No comments:

Post a Comment