Pages

Thursday, December 8, 2005

Love It

A good friend sent me a cool postcard from Minneapolis several years ago, and it started me on a hunt to find the company that made the product line. It took a year or two, but I found them, and now I'm a regular customer of Compendium Inc. Sure, some of it is cheesy corporate stuff, but there are some great finds there for anyone who still writes letters on paper, or enjoys showing appreciation and gratitude.

The postcard from my friend was from the Life's Little Reminders line. My favorites are Wonderfuls, Why Not, The Moment and Thank Goodness. They're simple and very understated, but speak volumes. My very favorite line is Celebrate Her. I have a book that contains all of the Celebrate Her work and it is so profound. I leaf through it sometimes and feel very understood.

No comments:

Post a Comment