On the cutting edge of the entertainment industry, as usual, I just saw The Departed. Here are my thoughts:
1. That was the most macho, ballsy, alpha-male, mannish, manly, male movie I have ever seen.
2. OMG, the ending.
3. I'm afraid to go to sleep now.
4. Matt Damon = yum.
5. The Boston accent is kind of cute, and yet, I have no idea what anyone said during the entire movie.
6. Kind of an interesting version of "Comfortably Numb" in there, wasn't it?
7. Profanity generally doesn't bother me at all. The profanity in this movie got to me a little.
8. A smidge violent. I probably shouldn't ever see Goodfellas, should I?
9. How can we get my telephone number to Matt Damon?
10. I'm still afraid to go to sleep.