Pages

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Love Love Me

Hi peeps. I am SO GLAD to be home. The trip was kind of a bust. And, gosh, my outbound flight via Newark got delayed six times. (And Newark sucks.) I could have walked to Pittsburgh faster, and I definitely could have driven. Poo. Dumb meeting, terrible flights, but great martinis at the Cheesecake Factory. All in all I guess that's not bad.

I have MIKA concert ticket for the 2/1 Boston show free to anyone who wants it. I don't think I have any readers in Boston, although I'd love to give it to a blogger bunny. I ended up deciding I could only make two shows, so the ticket is up for grabs. I might have NYC ticket, too, depending on if a friend is going to meet me there or not. The tour is sold out, kids! E-mail me if you want it.

6 comments:

  1. Damn... now only if Boston was within driving distance. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, just one more reason to read your blog! I have never heard of MIKA. Now I have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. MIKA is so freakin' awesome; that Grace Kelly song kills me. If I lived in Boston, I'd be all over those tickets like a fat man (me) at a buffet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcolme home, LSL!

    You and your Mika! Haha he was here in Hong Kong a few months ago but I couldn't attend the concert back then, now I regret it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will have to check out Mika as well... But I have checked out Cheescake Factory... not their martinis, but Damn they have some awesome cheesecake!!! :) MMMMMM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where are you??? Can't wait to hear about the Mika concerts. Hope you're doing okay. :-)

    ReplyDelete